Call Us: 740.354.2273
Open Tuesday-Thursday 10am-4pm
Many first time volunteers believe they are inferior in some way because they are not professional counselors. Studies have shown that non-professional counselors are often more effective in crisis intervention.
- Laundry: spot removal, washing, drying, folding.
- Cleaning: sweeping, mopping, cleaning windows, emptying trash, etc.
- Office Work: brochure distribution, make copies, filing, fundraisers, mailings, etc.
- Maternity Resource Center: matching outfits, hanging and folding clothes, cleaning baby furniture, assisting shoppers, assemble gift baskets for new parents.
- Bible studies: one-on-one with clients
- Counseling: sessions with clients (training provided)
- Become a Board Member: for more information, please contact the Center
- Christian Fellowship
- Greater Accountability
- Spiritual Growth & Maturity
- Obedience to God
- Greater Ability & Boldness to Witness
Volunteer With Us
Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others.
Maternity Resource Room located inside Temple Baptist Church
If you would like more information about volunteering, call the Center or fill out the form below.
Our volunteers have a heart for the men and women they serve. Opportunities at CRADLE are as varied as the people's interests. Whatever your profession, hobby, or gift is, you can serve. Volunteers can counsel clients, help with office tasks, maintain the facility, and much more.
Volunteer hours can be flexible as long as there is some regularity and consistency. For example, you could come one 2-hour block per week on a certain day, or so many times per month, or even the last Thursday of every month. You choose what works for you!